The contents of the materials accessible from this page are for members (licensees) only. Visit the Licensing Process page to find out how to become a licensee. By entering this section, you agree to keep all enclosed information confidential. If you have any questions about your responsibilities in the handling of this confidential information, please contact the LTO Program via the Licensing Administrator.
The next LTO Manufacturers Group Meeting (MGM 63) will be in Austin, TX on October 11-2. Details to be announced soon.
Each ZIP file contains PSD, WMF, AI, EPS and PDF versions of each logo.
- LTO Logo (Black on white)
- LTO-8 Logo (All Formats, Black and PMS 267C purple)
- LTO-7 Logo (All Formats, Black and PMS 267 purple)
- LTO-6 Logo (All formats, Black and PMS 267 purple)
- LTO-5 Logo (All formats, Black and PMS 267 purple)
- LTO-4 Logo (All formats, Black and PMS 267 purple)
- Standard Ultrium Logo (Black and PMS 267 purple)